Friday, June 24, 2016
Today I've got a card I made using the bonus June So Suzy Stamp a Month Stamp! I needed a card for a baby shower and thought this stamp would be fun.
I wanted something simple, and wanted to use Suzy's Ink Bites. Don't forget you can use the code JANIS10 until the 30 of June for 10% off of ALL INK BITE SETS and STAMPS!
I started with a white A2 size card base. I cut blue and white cardstock using my Avery Elle Wonky Die set. I stamped several starfish using different shades of brown; So Suzy Ink Bites Wild Whiskey, which is part of the Autumn Equinox set, So Suzy Ink Bites Egyptian Sand, part of the Coastal Breeze set, So Suzy Ink Bites Rum Runner, part of the Summer Solstice set. I stamped two blue starfish in So Suzy Ink Bites Celestial Sky which is part of the Peacock Plumes set. I fussy cut one of the stars and added some dots made with Gloss Midnight Blue Nuvo Crystal Drops and attached it to the card with some foam tape. I used the same blue and white cardstock and the Wonky Die set to cut the banners. Using my Mini Misti, I stamped the It's a Boy Stamp in Wild Whiskey. I cleaned off the stamp and re-inked it with Versa Mark and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I added two more enamel dots, and adhered it to the front of the card with foam tape.
Friday, June 10, 2016
Hi! It's release day at So Suzy Stamps! This month we get a fun quote from one of my favorite Pirates! Who doesn't love a little Jack Sparrow! I'm fresh from a little Caribbean vacation myself. Walking in that cool, soft, white sand is pretty relaxing, and those sunsets are to die for! Here's the stamp. Again, if you haven't joined this club,I don't know what you are waiting for! Head on over to So Suzy's and sign up today! Here's the stamp
This was a fun card to make!
This was a fun card to make!
- I started with an A2 card base. I used My Minds Eye By The Sea Collection paper. I had to settle for a whale - I couldn't find any scary sea creatures........
- I cut the patterned paper with my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Dies
- And of course you can't have a Pirate-themed quote without a pirate-themed beverage of choice, which is----- So Suzy's Rum Stamp
- I love an online store where you can type in the word RUM and up pops this cute bottle! I stamped the bottles with Versa Mark and embossed with the same Jet Black Nuevo Embossing powder.
- I added some foam tape to the bottles to give them a little dimension.
- And I finished it off with a piece of ribbon I found in my stash that matched pretty well. I love it when a plan comes together.
Suzanne is offering a special deal. Starting today until the 30thn of June , if you use my code JANIS10 at So Suzy Stamps you will get 10% off of ALL Ink Bites! AND Stamps!!!!! Have I mentioned how much I love Suzy Ink bites? And of course we all love the stamps! Be sure to pick up a color chart when you place your order.
Thanks for stopping by!