Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February 2016 Stamp A Month

Hi! Today is début day for So Suzy's Stamps Stamp A Month Club February stamp.  I am in love with this antique looking Captain's Desk stamp! It is sometimes a challenge for me to make a "manly" card for the guys I have on my list, but I will be using this stamp as my new go to! 

I used Graphic 45 By the Sea Collection, Pier 45 paper for the background and frame. I used My Favorite Things Die-Namics  Rectangle Stitched Dies for the frame, and stamped the Captain's Desk in Memento Ink, Rich Cocoa. I used foam tape to give the frame some dimension, and finished it with a piece of twine.

Head on over to So Suzy's Stamps and check the blog so see what awesome things that were created!  If you haven't already done so, be sure to sign up for the second quarter Stamp A Month Club!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a nice little message!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)