So Suzy April Stamp a Month Release!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I love The sentiment on this month's stamp!  March might have come in like a lamb, but it certainly went out like a LION in our neck of the woods!! Sometimes living in a land-locked state makes me want to head for the water.  I think this stamp says it perfectly!  Suzy's stamps are the best!  Can't you just imagine yourself sitting in that chair watching the waves? 


I stamped the image on PrimaWatercolor paper in Versa Mark and embossed it with black embossing powder. I pulled out my watercolors and gave it some color. The background paper is Graphic 45, and the edges of the paper were inked with So Suzy's Ink Bites in Wave Whisper.  I can't say enough about those inks!  I love having such a variety of colors available to choose from, and they are so reasonably priced! I finished it with some Hemptique twine and a button I had in my stash.    Don't wait, head on over to So Suzy Stamps and sign up for the Stamp a Month Club!  The sea is calling.......

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Janis I am in awe of this! I absolutely love it. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a nice little message!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)