June 2016 So Suzy Stamp A Month Release

Friday, June 10, 2016

Hi! It's release day at So Suzy Stamps!  This month we get a fun quote from one of my favorite Pirates!  Who doesn't love a little Jack Sparrow!  I'm fresh from a little Caribbean vacation myself.  Walking in that cool, soft, white sand is pretty relaxing, and those sunsets are to die for!  Here's the stamp.  Again, if you haven't joined this club,I don't know what you are waiting for!  Head on over to So Suzy's and sign up today!  Here's the stamp

 
 


This was a fun card to make!

  • I started with an A2 card base.  I used My Minds Eye By The Sea Collection paper. I had to settle for a whale - I couldn't find any scary sea creatures........
  • I cut the patterned paper with my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Dies

 
 
  • I used Versa Mark ink and stamped the Jack Sparrow Sentiment, and used Nuvo Jet Black Embossing Powder from So Suzy's Store.  I love all of the Nuvo products! They are so fun to work with. Of course I used my Mini Misti to keep me in line.
  •  
  • And of course you can't have a Pirate-themed quote without a pirate-themed beverage of choice, which is-----  So Suzy's Rum Stamp
      
  • I love an online store where you can type in the word RUM and up pops this cute bottle!  I stamped the bottles with Versa Mark and embossed with the same Jet Black Nuevo Embossing powder.
  • I added some foam tape to the bottles to give them a little dimension.
  •  And I finished it off with a piece of ribbon I found in my stash that matched pretty well. I love it when a plan comes together.
Suzanne is offering a special deal. Starting today until the 30thn of June , if you use my code JANIS10 at So Suzy Stamps you will get 10% off of ALL Ink Bites!  AND Stamps!!!!! Have I mentioned how much I love Suzy Ink bites?  And of course we all love the stamps! Be sure to pick up a color chart when you place your order.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a nice little message!

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)